365整形美容論壇

 找回密碼
 註冊論壇
搜索
查看: 260|回復: 0

Ty-e's Clinical Summaries

[複製鏈接]
aimee 發表於 2015-6-15 09:45:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
                                         Ty-e's Clinical Summaries
                                              Professor Shi Xuemin
                                                    March 9, 1995

Director and professor of the First Teaching Hospital of Tianjin
Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute
Academician of the China Academy of Science
Famous doctor of traditional Chinese medicine

Ty-e Natural Health Revitalizer comes from the Taoist School's recipe that has been used for many generations in China. It contains various well-known and effective medicinal herbs. As a doctor, I am highly interested in Ty-e and have been using it to treat my patients for several years. At the same time, I have also performed many clinical observations on this product with Tianjin Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Drug Research Institute, Nanka University's Chemical Department and Biological Department, and Tianjin Tumor Hospital. I have also been researching the effects of Ty-e on immunity, anti-senility, inhibition of tumor growth, tissue histochemistry, morphology, microcirculation, blood flow, and other aspects. The following are the results:

1.        Ty-e is an ideal health product for raising the immunity of the human body, and it works effectively in fighting against many diseases brought on by poor health.

2.        Animal experiments have proven that Ty-e inhibits tumor growth by raising the immunity of the human body. It works effectively in helping a patient recuperate faster after undergoing an operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. It is a health product that patients should use after undergoing an operation.

3.        It can prevent and treat brain aging, which a big threat to human health. Ty-e also works well in treating and preventing encephalatrophy.

4.        We also have observed the atrophy of gastric mucosa. The clinical result is: 80% cured, 10% showing effectiveness; the total effective rate is 90%.
Ty-e has no side effects, as proven by pharmacology experiments. It is the best health product for the human body. It plays an important role in the health of mankind.
如有到診所,請務必和醫生講說是看了365整形美容論壇才來的,醫生會給你意想不到的驚喜喔!!!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊論壇

本版積分規則

最新主題
補充膠原蛋白
李久恆醫生表示,「膠原蛋白拉提」的原理,是利用注入膠原蛋白來刺激活化皮膚膠原蛋白的方法,經過2~3週後,皮下深處的膠原蛋白就會不斷

小黑屋|手機版|

GMT+8, 2019-7-20 18:08 , Processed in 0.091393 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表